An informer's role is to inform their leader (and sometimes a fellow comrade/friend) of things. Often, the things they inform them of are irrelevant and stupid (often purposefully) with the aim (or consequence) of causing them to rant furiously, or become immensely annoyed at least. Often, they inform their leaders of antics committed by the leader's native antic master.
List of Informers
- Otto Günsche (Downfall Parodies) - He informs his leader, Adolf Hitler of anything, from antics to ridiculous things. He often appears to be stupid, blank and imbecilic. However, this may just be a false mask he has put on to disguise his love of annoying Hitler; he may be more malicious than he appears.
- Karl Koller - He is frequently called by Hitler for information about various things.
- Nikolai Yezhov (Stalin Parodies) - He generally informs his leader (Joseph Stalin) about sensible things, such as happenings in the parody universe. He seems sensible and obviously intelligent, but is more unhinged and violent at times.
Lesser known informers
- Ernst-Robert Grawitz (also in the Downfall Parodies) - He tried to inform Hitler on several occasions, without success.
- Martin Bormann - Informs Hitler about Hermann Göring's treasonous attempt to assume power (though he actually only reads his letter), and other things in the parodies.
- Wilhelm Mohnke - Informs Hitler on two separate occasions, Goebbels in one occasion and to Schenck in a phone call
- Alexander Yegorov (also Stalin Parodies) - He informs his friend Tukhachevsky as well as objecting to some of his plans.
- al-Mu'tasim-Billah al-Gaddafi (Gaddafi parodies) - his informing is not shown just yet in Benad361's Gaddafi parodies, but he is described as similar to Günsche, and also informs his leader/father (Colonel Gaddafi) of similarly (usually) pointless rubbish.
- The 1WO (U-Boat Parodies)- Occasionally provides Captain Heinrich Lehmann-Willenbrock with information, although it is usually relevant to their current circumstances.
- Ruthie Smithens (Kittredge Parodies) - Appeared in a parody where in she tries to inform her best friend of useless information, similar to Günsche.
- Leonid Brezhnev - Nikita Khrushchev's informer.