|Welcome to the Hitler Parody Wiki!|
The Hitler parody meme Wiki that every Unterganger can edit.
The following events have been either concluded, superseded, or dormant.
- Note: The Unterganger of the Month and the Parody of the Month awards are currently held as part of the Downfall Community Awards.
Around the wiki
About this wiki • Disclaimers • Rules • Manual of Style • Administrators • Help
Recent Changes • New Pages • Photos • Videos • All Pages • Category Tree
Forum • Blogs • Top 10 Lists • Featured Content Suggestions
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the Hitler Parody Wiki on the about page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out Wikia Help for beginner tutorials and more.
- Be sure to read the Disclaimer, Rules and Manual of Style before proceeding.
- Not sure how to help?
- "Stubs" are articles that need the most help, edit them!
- You can also help create wanted pages and update stale ones.
- You can find a list of useful templates in the templates page.
- Want to help yourselves?
- Sure! If you're confident that you have met the requirements (Rule #9), you can create your own Unterganger page! Just type your name in the corresponding box below to get started.
Select either one box, put a title, write some information, and push "publish"... Boom! You're done. Come and make one!
| Write an Unterganger article|| Write a general article|
|Be sure to read the Rules and Manual of Style first!|
- ...that the incident where Vasily Chuikov stuffed a man into a cupboard is real, and the man was named Matvey Blanter?
- ...that Lt. Werner should instead be named after the author of the autobiographical book, Lothar-Günther Buchheim instead?
- ...that Goebbels earned a doctorate in Philosophy, and once wrote stories for children (though unpublished)?
- ...that in the Hitler Suicide Scene, the bodies of Hitler and Eva can be seen moving after being laid in the crater because the actors are trying to assume the historically-correct poses?
Due to lack of suggestions, the Featured Content will be temporarily retired. Anyone is still free to either provide suggestions to be featured, or take over the helm to manage the FC.
Sadly, the Monthly Poll has been put on hold for the time being. But don't worry! We're still eagerly accepting suggestions, and with any luck, you'll find us back with a topic of your choice!In the meantime, have a look at our archive of past polls - just promise not to vote on them!
This wiki contains materials that are considered fanon, materials illegal in some countries, and materials that might be offensive or harmful to some viewers. Read the Disclaimers. Reader's discretion is advised.#BringMeFegelein #TPPANoWay